Hair Care Routine which is a should go for Stunning hair.
- Brush or comb your hair properly to loosen dirt and dead skin cells from the head. Wet the hair thoroughly so that the below layers in addition to the top are well saturated with water.
- Pour about 1 teaspone of shampoo and mix with little water to get a diluted solution and massage this watered-down shampoo gently into the roots with your fingertips, covering the whole of the head.
- With the flat surface area of your handwork that shampoo into the bulk of the hair over the top layers.
- Rinse thoroughly with water up until the shampoo has been cleaned off.
If needed, – Repeat the very same treatment.
- Shampoo the hair as directed above as sometimes as desired and wash thoroughly.
- Pour approx. 2-2 1/2 tsp of conditioner in your hair all over.
- Leave it on for about five minutes and rinse thoroughly till the conditioner has been completely cleaned off.
Keep in mind that damp hair loses up to 20 per cent of its elasticity and with it, much of its natural durability. So treat it as carefully as you perhaps can after washing:
- Squeeze out excess water, cover hair loosely in a tidy towel, turban-fashion and press securely against the head. Do not rub vigorously.
- Once the hair is no longer soaking damp, the very best thing you can do is to leave it to dry naturally.
- When utilizing a blow dryer, capitalize on the control, decrease on the damage: (a) do not begin drying till the hair is three-quarters dry; (b) do not hold the clothes dryer over one location of the head for too long; (c) do not allow the scalp to end up being hot; (d) utilize a brush gently to convince the hair into the style you desire; and (e) do not continue to blow-dry on to hair that is currently dry.
Brushing and combing
Since the brushing damp hair-trigger the ends to divide, always brush hair when it is dry.
- Tilt your head forward while brushing as this increases the blood supply to the head and promotes the hair.
- Never utilize a sharp teethed brush, or it might tear the hair apart.
- Fine hair requires a softer brush while thick long hair needs a bigger brush with stiff bristles.
- For combing wet hair, use a comb in which the teeth are extensively spaced.
- The finest method to comb tangles hair (knots) is to begin at the ends and work upwards slowly.