In case you have oily skin and can’t change your skin type then need not worry anymore as I am sharing some helpful information on the reason your skin is oily along with homemade remedies to control oil on the skin. Oily skin is prompted due to several glands that over generate oil. Hormonal variances are usually included in the causes of oily skin. Primarily chin, your forehead and nose may take a hit due to this problem. Some girls having oily skin additionally experience pimples. Black skin pores are usually a result of this disorder. Oily skin generally is a problem for lots of people, particularly when they are the reason for acne and pimple outbursts. Oily skin in average proportions is good, however people with extreme oily skin cannot keep makeup on, the face area shines out with oil most of the time, plus prevents it from looking fresh and clear. Though there are lots of products available for oily skin, many of them would likely happen to waste your money.
Stop buying products and employ some home remedies for your oily skin. Some homemade remedies are given to cure oily skin. Keeping exercising the tips on regular basis to see the outcomes:
- Fresh Lemon Juice along with Tumeric Powder and Flour
You need to create a mixture out of the combination of flour, turmeric powder along with lemon juice. In case you don’t have lemon juice, natural yogurt may usually be chosen. All you have to do is apply on the face, leave it for half an hour or so and then rinse it off. Lemon helps clean the face, turmeric gives you a refreshed look and you have great oil-free skin.
- Milk: Many people think that milk treatments are meant for the dry face, however, that is contrary to what it actually works as. People with oily skin, can use milk to clean their face. It nourishes the skin, and helps the pore to be released from the excessive oil and sebum. Try doing this in the night, before you go to sleep. If you have just washed off your makeup, then mix in drops of sandalwood and lavender oil with milk and apply on the face. This will remove all hidden makeup residues.
- Honey: Who can ever forget the healing properties of honey? Not only is it nature’s natural healer, it also is a great product when it comes to beauty. The main effect of honey is moisturizing skin and giving it a fresh look. However, because you would be having oily skin more in the summer times, try using this only in winter.
- Fuller’s Earth: Fuller’s earth or generally known as Multani mitti in the Hindi and Urdu language can be a great product against wrinkles and oil. Make a paste of it with turmeric powder, apply it for about half an hour, wash it off and see beautiful, smooth, clear skin.Make paste of fresh tomatoes and apply this paste on oily areas of your face and leave this paste on your face for half an hour and wash it off.
- Take some honey, lemon juice and an egg. Separate egg white from egg and mix it in lemon juice and honey and make a paste. Add some basin in the paste and apply this honey mask on face and leave it for 20 minutes on your face and wash it off.
- Take some yogurt and fuller’s earth. Mix these things in normal quantities and apply on face. This will help you to control oil on your skin.
- Take a raw papaya and make pulp of it. Apply on face and wash it off after 20 minutes. It will soften all dead skin cells and control oil.
- Wash your face with cold water minimum 5 times a day and drink plenty of water to control this problem. Drink 8-10 glasses of water in a day.
- Avoid fried foods and chocolates.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water every day as it helps to flush out the toxins from the body.
- Do not touch or squeeze your pimples as it leaves a scar.
- Consult your dermatologist and use an effective pimple cream that suits you.
- Eat a well balanced diet.
- Cold Water: Splash cold water on your face. It will tighten up your pores and leaves you refreshed.
- Neem Leaves: Crush neem leaves to form a paste and apply on the pimple and the effected area. And wash after an hour.
- Calamine Lotion: Dab some lotion on blemishes at bedtime and they would gradually fade away.
- Chilled Cucumber: Blend the cucumber in a blender to form a fine paste and refrigerate in freezer to chill it. Apply the chilled paste on your face after cleansing it and wash off using cold water after 15 minutes. Repeat 2 times in a week for best results.