Beautiful long lashes make your eyes beautiful. It gives a dramatic effect to your eyes. Make your eyes look more attractive. So to have those long beautiful lashes you need to follow these very simple home remedies. All the ingredients used in these DIY natural recipes can be easily found in your kitchen. Lets get ready and have a look at the following easy home made natural recipes to make your lashes grow long and healthy.
- Oiling: Oiling your lashes keep them healthy. Castor oil, olive oil and coconut oil are specially recommended for eye lashes. These oils contain fatty acids that provide nutrition to follicles and keep eyelashes healthy. So what you need is to put a drop of oil on a clean brush or your finger, and apply it to your eyelashes before going to sleep. You can use one oil or mix a composition.
- Eat Healthy: A well balanced healthy diet is key to a beautiful you. A lack of vitamins may lead to loss of hair and eyelashes. Try to eat more protein, vitamins, and foods rich in fatty acids: nuts, meat, fish, eggs, fruits, and vegetables.
- Combing your Lashes: Combing improves blood flow and stimulates hair growth. Use a special brush or a thoroughly washed brush from an old mascara tube. Use a few drops of vitamin E, and brush your eyelashes to the tips for 5 minutes twice a day.
- Green Tea: Green tea contains antioxidants and vitamins, and that is why it is used in cosmetic products and in hair loss treatment. Make a cup of strong green tea, let it cool, and apply it with a cotton pad to your eyelashes twice a day.
- Petroleum Jelly: Petroleum jelly soothes and moisturizes dry eyelashes. Carefully apply a little petroleum jelly with a brush or a finger before going to bed. Avoid eye contact. Wash your face in the morning.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe juice and flesh are good for hair strengthening and nutrition. Take a fresh aloe leaf, squeeze a few drops of juice, and apply to your eyelashes. Leave overnight, and wash your eyes in the morning. To improve the effect, mix aloe juice with castor or olive oil.
- Egg Mask: Eggs contain biotin and B-group vitamins, which help to strengthen hair and eyelashes and prevent their loss. Mix 1 egg and 1 tbsp of glycerin or petroleum jelly. Apply the mixture to your eyelashes. Repeat the procedure 3 times a week for several months.
- Cleansing: Leaving mascara on your eyelashes before going to sleep equals leaving hair spray on your hair overnight. If your lashes touch a pillow, they may be damaged. Remove your makeup thoroughly. Use removers or olive oil, which is a good cleanser as well.
Daily care can improve the overall condition of and prevent damage of eyelashes. But you can’t influence your genes. No treatment is capable of giving instant results. The first results may be seen in a few weeks. It is connected to the phases of eyelash growth.