Losing weight naturally can only bring you your desired shape and keep you fit for a longer time. Un-natural synthetic methods cause harmful reactions and side effects. By adopting unhealthy and unnatural weight reducing programs can reduce your waistline but as you leave that plan you come back to your previous size. Sometimes people can even get more overweight than before by using weight reducing pills, tablets, syrups, etc.
The natural health trend is more likely to help you lose weight than the commercial products we are bombarded with every day, telling us that we can lose weight a short time if only do this one thing or only take this one drug.
Before anyone starts a diet, it is important to note that each person has a different body build. Some people are short and stout while others are tall and thin. Some have big hips and shoulders, and others are short and very muscular. Genetics can determine body shape and a person’s natural build just as it does eye color, hair color, skin color, and so on. The good news is that genetics do not determine whether or not one will be fat, but will determine one’s body shape. This means that not every woman can expect to be tall and thin like a Hollywood actress or supermodel such as Tyra Banks. Not every man can expect to be defined and muscular like The Rock. The goal, really, is to be at a comfortable weight for one’s body shape and to feel good about it.
Most Common Reasons for Being Overweight:
- Slow metabolism: People who are overweight have a hard time burning off food. As a result, the fat is stored.
- Emotional eating: Those who struggle with weight often eat when stressed or when other emotional upheavals are happening in their life.
- Hormonal: imbalances.
- Eating portions that are too large.
- Eating lots of “diet food” (that is low fat, low carb, and “sugar-free” foods).
- Build up of toxins in the body.
- Eating late: Late-night eating can cause food to convert to fat more easily.
- High susceptibility to growth hormones: These hormones are given to animals to help them grow faster and larger, so meat and dairy have residual growth hormones. In humans, these hormones can result in increased fat storage.
- Not eating breakfast.
- Numerous diets: Going from diet to diet has a negative impact on the metabolism and causes weight loss to be much more difficult.
Simple Tips for Easy Weight Loss:
Now that there is a better understanding of body genetics and why people have a tendency to be overweight, here are the tips for fast, easy weight loss.
- Tip #1: Drink water upon arising: First thing in the morning, drink eight ounces of distilled water, bottled water, or filtered water (not tap water).
- Tip #2: Eat a big breakfast: This should be done 45 minutes after getting up in the morning. Suggested organic foods to choose from (they must be organic) are apples, bananas, rye bread with no sugar, plain yogurt, tuna, lamb, tomatoes, carrots, peppers, raw honey, wild smoked salmon, and so on.
- Tip #3: Drink distilled water throughout the day: Eight glasses is recommended.
- Tip #4: Walk non-stop one hour each day: This doesn’t have to be power walking; just walk at your own pace. Walking outdoors is best.
- Tip #5: Stop eating after 6:00 PM: This is hard for some people, but do the best you can.
- Tip #6: Do a Candida cleanse: Candida is yeast overgrowth in the colon that can cause all kinds of health problems. Check online for “Candida Cleanse” or go to your local health food store.
- Tip #7: Do a colon cleanse: This cleanse cleans out the digestive system, which is clogged and sluggish in many overweight people. Once again, check online or go to your local health food store.
- Tip #8: Negative emotions will also interfere with your weight loss program. It’s difficult to stay motivated to lose weight when you feel bad. Overeating often accompanies negative emotions such as depression, anxiety, fear, guilt and anger. If this is true for you, begin a stress management program including some exercise and relaxation exercises.
- Tip #9: To lose weight faster, reduce your intake of caffeine. Caffeine leads to an increase of insulin in your body which retards the burning of your stored fat.This is a simple chemical reaction in your body that you can change. Reduce your caffeine intake by 50% and see what happens. Here is a rough guide to use when looking at the amount of caffeine you currently take in: Brewed coffee (6 oz. cup) – 100mg; Instant coffee (6 oz.) – 70mg; Tea (6 oz.) – 50mg; Soft drinks (12oz.) – (Coke, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew) – 50mg; Dark chocolate (1 oz.) – 20mg and Milk chocolate (1 oz.) – 6mg.
- Tip #10: Increase your intake of fiber rich foods. They will help fill you up faster and will help all the food you eat pass through your digestive system more easily.
- Tip #11: Exercise is probably the most important key to increasing your metabolism and burning off excess fat. Research shows that you burn more stored fat for energy when you do aerobic exercises on an empty stomach than on a full stomach. Research also shows that you burn more stored fat when you exercise late in the day rather than in the morning. Put together, the best time to exercise to lose weight by burning your stored fat is in the late afternoon/early evening before dinner. Second, best is in the morning before breakfast. Our metabolism naturally starts to slow down about 8 hours after we wake up. Thirty minutes of aerobic exercises in the evening, before dinner, will not only burn off stored fat but it increases your metabolism for about two to three more hours just when it was starting to slow down. This produces a significant increase in fat burned off, even after the exercise is over.
- Tip #12: To lose weight quickly, never skip a meal. Your first meal after waking starts your metabolism. Your metabolism then speeds up for about eight hours and then starts slowing down until you go to sleep when it goes to low until you wake and eat and start the cycle again. Skip breakfast and your metabolism doesn’t get started until lunch time. You’ve just missed three or four hours of fat burning time. When you skip meals during the day, your metabolism also slows down. Weight loss through the burning of stored fat is all about eating enough of the right kinds of foods so you stay full and your metabolism stays as high as possible. Remember, if you feel hungry, your metabolism slows down. Stay full with healthy, nonfattening foods and your metabolism will continue to burn your stored fat as fast as your body will allow.